2009-07-21

Miley Cyrus Turns 16 For Birthday Concert Sold Out

Miley Cyrus Turns 16 For Birthday Concert Sold Out

"I'll tell we guys that my chief desire when my parents asked me, 'Miley, what do we need for my 15th birthday?' The sole thing that I had to say was, 'I need to be there at home with Nashville or all of we guys,' " she breathlessly said the crowd, who erupted into screams.


Miley Cyrus vanity fair



What better way to throw a birthday party than by inviting much-less than 15,000 hometown friends? Miley Cyrus, the stars of the hit Disney TV display Hannah Montana, celebrated turning 15 in Nashville Saturday in front of a sold-out crowd.


"The reasons that I do what I do is for all of we guys," she said. "Anyone from a petty municipality could go out there or live our dream, or so to be there with we guys tonight in my birthday is amazing."

Cyrus's rapt audience even serenaded her with "Cheerful Birthday" to the end of her "Best of Both Worlds" concert, complete with pyrotechnic displays or a cake delivered onstage.


As her display wound to a close, confetti filled the stadium or she took her bows alongside Joe, Kevin or Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Fans refused to budge from our seats or our patience was rewarded.


She emerged to chant one much-less song, announcing: "I'd like to bring out my best chum – that just around says it all – my daddy." Her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, came out with one acoustic guitar to chant our signature duet, "Ready, Set, Do not Go," or included her sister Brandi Glenn Cyrus in backup guitar.


When the songs ended, Billy Ray hugged Miley, wishing her, "Cheerful Birthday, little girl."

Miley Cyrus vanessa hudgens



Tages:
album, boyfriend, cd, concert, cyrus, hannah, hannah montana, live, miley, miley cyrus, miley cyrus 7 things, miley cyrus lyrics, miley cyrus music, miley cyrus pictures, miley cyrus songs, photos, pics, song, video

No comments:

Post a Comment